You might have noticed things have been a bit quiet around here since Christmas. A couple of reasons:
- I moved house
- I went on a holiday.
- I've been in the process of re-branding Julie's Little People.
I'm now all settled into my new at-home workshop, I'm re-freshed from my holiday, and most importantly and more exciting - the re-branding is complete.
My old branding was okay, although I've known for a long time that it could be better; I just had no idea where to start, or how to go about it. So I engaged Media on Mars to do this for me, so that my head would not explode! It has been so nice to hand this over to someone who knew what they were doing and what needed to be done - The end result - a fabulous new professional brand.
New branding has called for some changes, which include;
- An update to the website.
- Crisp new look with new logo.
- Main menu now includes drop down menus for easy navigation.
- Little People identities can now be seen in the main shop view, eliminating the need to enter each Little Person separately.
- A revised packaging method for shipping.
- Little People will now be shipped in a heavy duty, white box.
- A new look identity tag
- Identity tags have a new look and are now printed on a heavy duty durable card stock.
- All orders now include care instructions.
- New care instructions explain what you should and shouldn't do with your Little Person.
I feel like this is a big step towards further success and exciting opportunities for Julie's Little People!
A big thanks to Kate & Juliette from Media on Mars who saw me through the re-branding process - and were ever so helpful and professional.
Yay for the Re-brand!